An python package for asynchronous DNS resolution.
http client/server framework async_v20 use’s to communicate asynchronously.
Used to describe what type an argument takes
- are values passed to a function
The name of the package this documentation is documenting
The library for writing single-threaded concurrent code using coroutines, multiplexing I/O access over sockets and other resources, running network clients and servers, and other related primitives.
Reference implementation of PEP 3156
- An attribute is the term used to describe variables associated with a class that contains information about that class’ state.
- plural of attribute
- Python syntax to execute a coroutine inside an asynchronous function
- Any object that can be called. Use
callable()to check that.
- A style of text that uses capital letters to separate words
cChardet is high speed universal character encoding detector - binding to charsetdetect.
Classes provide a means of bundling data and functionality together. Creating a new class creates a new type of object, allowing new instances of that type to be made. Each class instance can have attributes attached to it for maintaining its state. Class instances can also have methods (defined by its class) for modifying its state.
- The process by which a single threaded application switches between different tasks. Typically done to prevent waiting for I/O bound operations
- context manager
- A Python programming concept that defines enter and exit methods. Used to handle set-up and tear-down tasks
- A python object that supports asynchronous execution
- plural of coroutine
text placed below a function or class definition that documents the function or class
- environment variable
- An environment variable is a dynamic-named value that can affect the way running processes will behave on a computer. They are part of the environment in which a process runs
Stands for Hyper Text Transfer Protocol
- The value used to index a dictionary
A python class definition that inherits from type. It allows programmers to customize class creation as if they typed the entire class
- The name of the Foreign Exchange (FOREX) broker async_v20 communicates with
- The client class definition async_v20 exposes
a Python package providing fast, flexible, and expressive data structures designed to make working with “relational” or “labeled” data both easy and intuitive
- a style of text that uses underscores to separate words
When prefixed with http. Refers to a 3 digit number with pre-assigned meaning.
A 65 character string used to uniquely identify and authorise access to the OANDA v20 API
In computer science and computer programming, a data type or simply type is a classification of data which tells the compiler or interpreter how the programmer intends to use the data.
- virtual environment
A self-contained directory tree that contains a Python installation for a particular version of Python, plus a number of additional packages.